Relache!


Ça fait longtemps qu'on est du pour repartir sur la route, prendre une relache de la neige, du froid et aller skater! Même si c'est à l'intérieur. À Lundi...
Ri, frontside air, Janvier 2008

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

AHHH, j aurais aime etre la, ce bowl est trop le fun!
HUgues

Anonyme a dit...

BAIL! I still haven't gotten that easy trick. Next time I'm not leaving until I land it....looks like I might have to change citizenship :(

ri

Anonyme a dit...

next time i ll go with you and we can bet a case of beer on that...or i can just smack you in the the face if you dont stay on your board...your call Ri...ahahah

Hugues

Guy a dit...

I didn't remember you haven't been man enough to land one Ri... I thought one was half-ass but still, oh well. How come you land big one in Culver city??
Hugues you betta come prepared 'cause one car got strip search on the way in!!
G

Anonyme a dit...

Only the English car got strip searched. The French car sailed through no problem. Maybe the border guards thought Kevin and I was kidnapping Punker Alex (24 years young) :P.

Back to the question at hand, I didn't land because I didn't get my Brazilian wax. Tight corners are weird to air for me. No problem over the hip though :D. Yeah Hugues, I might need you help to land it so get your stuff settled.

ri

PARFONSK a dit...

looking awesomely perfect.
ya pu qu'à atterir, allez land it !