Remède contre l'hiver (02)



Ça me paraît être une offre alléchante "eating and drinking place". Ri, fakie ollie sur l'extension comme s'il avait un nouveau genou.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Riding a board is no problem, just don't do it in front of a snowblower. Wow, I have a million of these jokes.

Thanks PA
ri

ditch a dit...

your new nic name should be morRIs
like the cat. 9 lives...
ehehehhe
k

Anonyme a dit...

I'm running out of lives.
1 - born with a stomach defect
2 - downhilling, I fell right after a firetruck passed me (broken thumb and months of scabs)
3 - got a crazy infection from skating with nasty pads
4 - jumped off a train and another zoomed by on the next track
5 - hit by a snowblower and dragged under it (walked away)

Hey, I'm past 3 so does that mean I can be a saint now? ........ Hanging with the devil I think not.

ri (off to Socal)